Friday, April 9, 2010

Interview

I conducted my interview with Valerie Langford through email on April 5. She is a cousin of one of my teammates. She went to Radiology school through a hospital based program and also got her Associates Degree through X-ray school. After she graduated from that, she attended Nuclear Medical School and is now working on her Bachelor’s Degree. I was very surprised when Valerie told me that she went to Nuclear Medical School. I honestly am not even sure what that is. What I mainly want to major in is a Radiology Technician. I was sure when I asked what are the most common injuries she works with would be bones but I was just curious to see if there was anything else interesting that she worked with. I was happy to hear that she only has a total of 2-4 years of schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment